To our Valued Customers:
As we continue to monitor the impact of COVID-19 on our communities, we want to provide you with an update regarding our commitment to providing our customers with exceptional banking services.
Effective, June 15, 2020, all 1st Constitution Bank branch banking offices will reopen Lobby services.
To ensure your safety along with that of our employees, we are implementing additional precautionary measures in accordance with state guidelines. We will continue to offer expanded services via our drive-thru facilities and recommend using our drive-thru as your first option. For those customers who wish to bank with us remotely, our staff can assist with signing up for our Mobile Banking product. Please visit our website 1stconstitution.com for complete details.
Customers can expect to see Plexiglas shields at teller stations and customer service desks as well as social distancing place markers on the floor. Employees will all be wearing face masks when interacting with customers.
What Else to Expect:
- All persons entering a branch location must wear an acceptable face covering. If you don’t have a face covering, one will be provided.
- Social distancing protocol signage will be posted.
- We will continue to sanitize and disinfect branch locations.
- Customers who feel sick or exhibit any signs of illness are asked to not enter the building for everyone’s safety.
- The staff will monitor social distancing and may ask some customers to wait while others finish their banking if necessary.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for your use.
For a Q&A of what you can expect when visiting a branch lobby, click HERE.
From all of us at 1st Constitution Bank, we thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times. Please remember we are here to help and support our communities.