This section contains information on Home Equity Loans/Lines, Auto Loans, Personal Loans and Overdraft Protection.
Home Equity Loans offer:
- A loan amount based on a set percentage of your homes appraised value, less the balance of your first mortgage, and any other mortgages and/or liens. Call for more details.
- Higher LTV’s available based on credit score.
- Interest rates that are lower than most other types of loans.
Home Equity Lines of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit is the most flexible way to utilize your home’s equity. It allows you to tap into your equity, as you need it. Think of it as the ultimate credit card. You can spend by borrowing against it whenever you choose.
Home Equity Lines of Credit offer:
- Outstanding versatility and flexibility.
- An effective means of addressing the unexpected as well as planned expenses.
- Credit lines from $5,000 up to $500,000.
- Highly competitive interest rates and you only pay interest on the money you borrow.
- A monthly statement detailing all transactions and indicating the amount of credit remaining
- Credit line term of 10 years.
Our signature loan for a variety of personal needs. How can we help you today?
1st Constitution Bank offers financing up to 100% of the cost of a new vehicle less tax and tags, and up 100% of the NADA loan value on a used vehicle.
Make sure you get the best deal! If a dealer offers you a choice between a low interest rate or a rebate, contact us first!
Overdraft Protection Loans
As human beings, we sometimes miscalculate or lose track of transactions. Overdraft Protection can help you avoid paying fees for overdrawing your checking account. It can also help you prevent fees from creditors, returned check fees or late fees, for example.
Avoid costly overdraft charges with a 1st Constitution Bank cash reserve account.