Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit are available on your primary residence in amounts based upon a percentage of your home’s value, minus the outstanding balance on your current mortgage.
Home Equity Loans
- Interest rates are lower than most other types of loans
- Interest rates are fixed at the time of application.
- Loan amounts from $10,000 to $500,000* or more
- Terms are available to suit your credit needs
Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Flexibility to utilize your home’s equity as you need it
- An effective means of addressing unexpected as well as planned expenses
- A revolving feature that allows you to borrow, repay and re-borrow as needed. A monthly statement detailing all transactions and the amount of available credit is provided
- Highly competitive interest rates
- Annual percentage rate is variable, based upon the Wall Street Journal Prime Rate and is subject to change monthly after consummation
- Monthly payments of principal and interest are required
Ask about the current Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and any fees that may apply
*Loan amounts over $500,000 require the purchase of title insurance
Subject to credit approval.