Who Gets the Assets if You Don’t Have a Will?
Are you 60 years or older and do not have a will?
Do you have parents 60 years or older who do not have a will?
Learn the ins and outs of what you must do to prepare you and your family!
Are you prepared?
- Who gets the assets if you don’t have a will?
- What else happens if you don’t have a will?
- How do beneficiary designations override a will and what is the correct designation wording?
- What happens if you are living together?
- How banks can help protect the elderly from customer abuse.