Cash Manager makes account management easier than ever before.
With Cash Manager, you can originate ACH, initiate wire transfer, retrieve and manipulate account information, and place stop payments… all from a single online banking platform. You can access Cash Manager from computer connected to the Internet.
- Establish a single point of access to all online banking activities.
- Get quick summary and detailed transaction information on bank accounts.
- Transfer cash between accounts.
- Pay employees through direct deposit payroll.Initiate repetitive and non-repetitive wire transfers.
- Directly debit consumer accounts and pay vendors electronically.
- Place stop payments and view images of checks paid.
- Make payments to your 1st Constitution loan accounts.
- Pay bills.
Now, you can make deposits without going to the bank.
- Check deposits are made from a computer with a bank-provided scanner.
- Makes fewer trips to the bank.
- Make deposits anytime.
- Allows your employees to stay in the safety of your office.
- Consolidate funds from remote locations into one bank.
- Improve service to your customers.
EZ Deposit System Requirements
- 2.0 GHz processor or higher
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8 or 10
- 2 GB RAM minimum
- 2 GB free disk space
- 1024 x 768 display resolution.
- USB 2.0 port for scanner.
- Internet Explorer 9, 10 or 11; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; Microsoft Edge
- Do not install EZ Deposit on Internet Explorer 64-bit browser, use the 32-bit.
- Internet Connection: 512 Kb minimum.
- User must have Administrative Rights to the local PC for the install. Anti-virus must be disabled for the install.
- All Window Updates marked ‘Critical’ should be downloaded & installed.
- All Java Updates installed. See java.com.
- Latest Adobe Reader for viewing reports adobe.com.
IMPORTANT: Scanner manufacturer recommends scanner connected directly to the USB Port on the back of the computer, not via USB hub or port replicator. Recommended distance between the scanner and from any other electronic device, including the PC monitor should be 12-inches.