Apply Now! Direct Super Savings account in minutes!
Four Easy steps Apply Online
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Enter your personal information
- Make an electronic deposit from your existing account
- Confirm and submit your information
Before you start:
- Have your other bank's personal checkbook handy. Your existing checking account will be linked to your new 1st Constitution Direct Account.
- You will be asked to transfer an initial deposit from your existing checking account to your new 1st Constitution Direct account.
- Once approved, you can then easily transfer money between the two accounts via our 1st Constitution Direct website and benefit from our high savings rates.
- You will need to provide additional personal identification in the form of a driver's license number. 1st Constitution Direct Super Savings cannot be used for business, trust, powerof attorney, beneficiary, or individual retirements accounts.
- Once you have completed this application and your information is verified, we will send you an e-mail message with your new 1st Constitution Direct account information and ask you to confirm ownership of your checking account.
- To confirm ownership we will make 2 small deposits and one small withdrawal into your existing checking account, which we will ask you to verify. To verify the transactions log in to 1st Constitution Direct and and click on confirm verification amounts. If you do not validate the transaction within 45 days, 1st Constitution Direct may close the savings account
- There is a 5-business day hold before deposits can be transferred back to your linked checking account.
For more detailed information please click here.
To begin completing the application, click below: