Apply Now! Direct Business Super Savings
Four Easy steps to open a 1st Constitution Direct Savings.
- Agree to terms and conditions
- Enter your personal information
- Make an electronic deposit from your existing account
- Confirm and submit your information
Before you start:
- Have your other bank's personal checkbook handy. Your existing checking account will be linked to your new 1st Constitution Direct Account.
- You will be asked to transfer an initial deposit from your existing business checking account to your new 1st Constitution Direct account.
- Once approved, you can then easily transfer money between the two accounts via our 1st Constitution Direct website and benefit from our high savings rates.
- You will need a driver's license number for additional personal identification. 1st Constitution Direct Business Super Savings online application cannot be used for personal accounts.
- Once you have completed this application and your information is verified, we will send you an e-mail message with your new 1st Constitution Direct account information and ask you to confirm ownership of your checking account.
- To confirm ownership we will make 2 small deposits and one small withdrawal into your existing checking account, which we will ask you to verify. To verify the transactions log in to 1st Constitution Direct and click on confirm verification amounts. If you do not Validate the transactions within 45 days, 1st Constitution Direct may close the savings account
- There is a 5-business day hold before deposits can be transferred back to your linked checking account.
For more detailed information please click here.
To begin completing the application, click below: